Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My honey Tag!

1. What is your husband's name? My future husbands name is, Peter.
2. How long have you been married? Well we aren't married but we have been together for a year.
3. How old is he? He is 22.
4. Who eats more sweets? It depends on the day.
5. Who said "I love you first"? He did! I was stunned.
6. Who is taller? Peter definitely is. He is 6'1" and I am 4'9".
7. Who can sing the best? Peter, although he wouldn't agree.
8. Who is smarter? Peter is.
9. Who does the laundry? We both do.
10. Who pays the bills? Money wise, Peter does, actually making sure they get paid on time, I do.
11. Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn to mow.
12. Who makes dinner? Usually me.
13. Who drives? Usually Peter, unless I am in a hurry.
14. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? He is always better than I am at that.
15. Who kissed who first? He asked me if he could kiss me. He is very respectful like that!
16. Who asked who out first? I did. I invited him to a jazz game.
17. Who wears the pants? Depends on the issue. Mostly me.

I now tag everyone on my blog! You know who you are!

No comments: