Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ENGAGEMENT!







10/25/2008



We are finally officially ENGAGED!



Peter being the romantic man he is, proposed on our 1 year anniversary of officially meeting each other. I knew he had, had my ring the night before, but I thought it would be too obvious if he tried to propose the next day. Well I was wrong. We were laying in his bed when he said that he wanted to go for a drive to see if there were any reception building in the canyon. We went up Little Cottonwood Canyon, and I knew there wasn't anything except ski resorts and what not. On the way up I was kind of expecting something to happen but when he didn't pull over, I stopped thinking that he was going to propose. On our way back dwon the mountain he pulled over in between the two canyons overlooking the Salt Lake valley. The view was breath taking. He told me since it was our 1 year since we had met he had a present for me in the trunk. I did not think he would propose out of the trunk. I opened the trunk and saw a neatly wrapped shoe box. I opened the shoe box, and found a whole bunch of tissue paper and confetti. There was a little box inside, with a tag that said, "To you, from Me". I was confused by the words and said them aloud. Peter then said "OH thank you honey, for getting me a gift". I was so confused. He unwrapped the little box, and got down on one knee. I was balling! Our wedding date is Thursday March 26, 2009! Save the date!

No comments: