Friday, August 29, 2008

Top 10 Reasons why I love Peter!


Reason 10: He talks alot!

Reason 9: He hates country music, but will still listen to it because I like it.

Reason 8: One day he unexpectedly brought me roses to my door, and the most precious card.

Reason 7: He tries to please everyone.

Reason 6: He puts up with me, and my mood swings.

Reason 5: He always opens my door.

Reason 4: He is very understanding...For the most part.

Reason 3: He eats my cooking, and says he likes it.

Reason 2: We are comfortable with each other, and awkwardness doesn't exist.

Reason 1: He is my everything. The greatest blessing, I didn't even have to ask for. He loves me unconditionally, and loves me for me. He is there for me, even when I don't ask him to be. He is himself around me, and isn't afraid to let me see his Kwirky side. He cares about me. And he is the most amazing person in the world.

1 comment:

Ashley Metzger said...

Aw now that's love. How could he not love you back even more...? We definitely need to double! Caleb thinks it'll be fun too.